Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Polycom RealConnect Activation Error

Occasional Contributor

Polycom RealConnect Activation Error

I get this error when I try to Activate Polycom Realconnect License for 0365 and Teams. It Keep throwing " An unknown error has occured". This happens once i put in my credentials for the office 365 Global Admin. Anyone encountered this.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Polycom RealConnect Activation Error

Hello @Theoter ,

welcome to the Poly Community.

Please contact our Support Team in your >Region<

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 5
Occasional Contributor

Any Update from anyone on this?. Support seems to be rerouting me Sales Engineers as the License Is in Trial

Or is it that the Realconnect Service For Teams is not supported in Nigeria.

Message 3 of 5
Highlighted
Polycom Employee

I have not seen this error before but if your account is a Global Admin for it's O365 tenant than that should be working.  Please reach out directly to your Poly sales contacts for assistance with trial licenses.

-
Jeff Schertz - Microsoft Solutions Architect [Blog]
Message 4 of 5
Occasional Contributor

@jschertz,

Thanks for your response. Looks like The service is not available in the African Region. I provisioned a tenant in the US region and noticed it worked flawlessly. See attached screenshots

Message 5 of 5