Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

RealConnect OneTouchDial Outage Friday, October 11, 2019

SOLVED
Highlighted
Advisor

RealConnect OneTouchDial Outage Friday, October 11, 2019

I am using the MIB file from the Polycom GroupSeries.  I import the MIB into PRTG Monitoring software so that I can monitor the GroupSeries Calendaring Feature with OneTouchDial at otd.plcm.vc

On Friday, October 11, 2019, from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM EST - all four of my GroupSeries units - two in US and two in UK - deregistered from OTD. Then, they registered again.

I don't know if this was a planned outage due to maintenance, or an unplanned outage, or perhaps it was a 365/Azure issue unrelated to Polycom. 

What I would like to know is if there is a notification service I can subscribe to regarding maintenance around RealConnect/OTD uptime/downtime, etc.  As we rely more heavily on Teams and RealConnect, uptime will be an important factor in our adoption of the service.  Some transparency around maintenance will be welcome. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: RealConnect OneTouchDial Outage Friday, October 11, 2019

Hello @Adam in DC 

please check here: https://status.plcm.vc/

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 4
Advisor

Thanks Steffen.  Unfortuantely, the Status Board shows no events during the time I reported. 

Message 3 of 4
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello @Adam in DC ,

The next step would be a support ticket so we can try and figure out where there was an issue.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 4 of 4