Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

RealConnect Tenant Report timezone

Highlighted
Visitor

RealConnect Tenant Report timezone

Hi does anyone know if there is a way to configure my local timezone in the RealConnect Tenant Report portal https://rc-reports.plcm.vc/? The timezone seems to default to UTC, so if you don't live in this timezone, the time filters (eg "Today") aren't accurate. The date/times in the call lists are also in UTC (eg 2020-08-19T20:42:23.777Z), so it would be preferable to see in my own time zone rather than having to convert this string.

If the timezone isn't configurable, is there an easy place to submit feature requests, or do I need to submit a ticket to Poly?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Polycom Employee

Re: RealConnect Tenant Report timezone

The call detail records come directly from the service's logs which are all stored in UTC and are displayed as such in the tenant reporting portal.  There is no option to change the displayed time, but if you select the "24 Hours" option you'll get at least all the calls from the current day.

There are no plans to change this behavior but if you like you could open a support ticket to log the feature request in our system.

-----------
Jeff Schertz - Principal Microsoft Solutions Architect [Blog]

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
Polycom Employee

Re: RealConnect Tenant Report timezone

Matt, I've added this request internally with our engineering team.  No promises, but it's on the log at least for review and consideration.

-----------
Jeff Schertz - Principal Microsoft Solutions Architect [Blog]

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Message 3 of 3