Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Have you explicitly added the room device to the otd cloud configuration? Just wondering if the otd knows the Trio is there.
HP Recommended

Thanks Adam. 

My understanding is the Trio's dont need to be signs up to Poly OTD cloud service as the logic resides on the device. 

HP Recommended

I just logged into my otd portal and clicked on the add device button.  Trio is definitely a choice.  If OTD doesn't know how to talk to your Trio - I'm not sure how meeting requests will be properly routed into RealConnect/Teams.  That's probably why you are still getting the SFB entries. 

Take a look at the jpg I'm posting with this reply. 

HP Recommended

Thanks, 

Looking at the very helpful blogs from Jeff Schertz, the Trio shoulld be able to handle the OTD logic locally in the 'Hybrid' configuration of Skype for Business and RealConnect/Teams. 

http://blog.schertz.name/2019/08/poly-trio-with-microsoft-teams/#comment-457230

HP Recommended

It looks like a couple of settings are not being stored correctly on the web import. If I perform an import then export of the recommended settings, the following are not returned in the export:

exchange.meeting.realConnectProcessing.skype.enabled="0"
exchange.meeting.realConnectProcessing.outboundRegistration="2"

Is that because both settings are at their default values?

Default values taken form here:

https://documents.polycom.com/bundle/ucs-sfb-dg-5-9-0/page/r-ucs-ag-microsoft-exchange-parameters.ht...

HP Recommended

Hello @dwdwdw,

Please ensure you always check the FAQ's and/or utilize the community search before posting any new topics or follow up posts.

Jan 14, 2015 Question: Finding the default values for configuration parameters for Polycom Phones?

Resolution: Please check => here <=

The official next steps have been outlined already.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Thanks Steffen, not quite sure what was what I was asking. I was asking if the reason the values are not returned in the export is because they are the defaut values? 

If its due to another reason that may suggest the two missing values in the export are maybe not being written on the import, which is possibly causing my problem. 

HP Recommended

Hi @dwdwdw 

we do not backup default values. This will be my last comment as this should come into support.

Best regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hi dwdwdw

Did you manage to solve this issue?

I had the same issue, but fixed it: you probably need to change your calendar processing, so that the body of the invite is also in the meeting room.

Set-CalendarProcessing -Identity meetingroom@x.com -AutomateProcessing AutoAccept -AddOrganizerToSubject $true -AllowConflicts $false -DeleteComments $false -DeleteSubject $true -RemovePrivateProperty $false

The important parameter is the "Deletecomments". If that is set to $true, it will delete the body of your meeting (including the RC details). Do note, If set to $false, the body will be visible for everybody.

But this solved it for me, OTD works after that.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.