Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Trying to register for OTD Cloud - domain already in use - unable to proceed

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Trying to register for OTD Cloud - domain already in use - unable to proceed

Hi 

What can we do in this case ? customer is not aware who or why used OTD previously - how to take ownership back ?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Frequent Advisor

Re: Trying to register for OTD Cloud - domain already in use - unable to proceed

I'm just another user - but I have spent some time with OTD registration issues.  It's tied very closely to 365 authentication and whether you are a Global Admin or not.  Hope this helps.  

Message 2 of 4
Highlighted
Polycom Employee

Re: Trying to register for OTD Cloud - domain already in use - unable to proceed

Please open a support ticket with Poly on this issue.  Most likely the domain your customer is attempting to add was incorrectly added to a different tenant, which can happen when organizations have multiple M365 tenants (production, dev, test, etc.)

-----------
Jeff Schertz - Principal Microsoft Solutions Architect [Blog]

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Message 3 of 4
Highlighted
Frequent Advisor

From a user's perspective - I can add on to Jeff's comment that there are some really talented Poly people who understand 365 Tenants and OTD and Azure and can get into the weeds and help you figure this out.  You just need to navigate your way through support to get to them.  

Message 4 of 4