Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Where to find information on RealConnect for Office 365

Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Where to find information on RealConnect for Office 365

Cloud-based video interoperability solution built for Office 365.

End users will enjoy the simple meeting workflow and natural Skype online meeting experience.

While IT admins will enjoy protecting their video investments and the simplicity of license management and provisioning from within their Office 365 portal.

MARKETING PAGE (Overview, IT Benefits and User Benefits):

DEMO (Note:  This information is pre-release and some features and functions may have changed).

• View a demo of the new Polycom cloud-based video interoperability service for Office 365 usersWatch Video (33:52)

• Session walk through, Skype Academy: Polycom RealConnect Service for Office 365 (preview): Watch Video (18:29)

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 1 of 1