Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Good Morning,

Can someone please point me in the right direction as to how to create a package for unattended installation of the CMA Desktop. I would like to have the CMA server address filled in automatically (not auto find) at install time. I believe I need to create an .MST to pass it to the installation but I cannot find the instructions on how to do this to set the CMA Portal address parameter.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi there...

you should have a look here and / or here on page 16.

Sadky i haven´t found any information about configuring the cma server address, too.

Maybe one of the polycom guys has an answer for that.

Best regards,

Uwe

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi there...

you should have a look here and / or here on page 16.

Sadky i haven´t found any information about configuring the cma server address, too.

Maybe one of the polycom guys has an answer for that.

Best regards,

Uwe

HP Recommended

Most excellent. This is exactly what I needed. It did add the CMA Portal address to the sign-in information as well. Here is the small script that I created to copy the file locally and install from there. The script assumes that the .msi file is located in the same place as the script:

install.bat

copy "Polycom CMA Desktop.msi" %temp%\

msiexec /qn SBSERVERTYPE=2 SBSERVERADDRESS=[CMA_SERVER_ADDRESS_HERE] /l* %temp%\CMA_Install.txt /i "%temp%\Polycom CMA Desktop.msi"

HP Recommended

One more thing. I found information about silently deploying Adobe Air 3, which is a requirement for the CMAD version that I am running, by going here:

http://www.itninja.com/link/adobe-air-it-administrators-adobe-air-3

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.