Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I have purchased a Galaxy Tab 10.1 in France and tried to have the RP Mobile app installed.

When I get to the Android Market ( Selected by default to France when I install the tab), the app won't install.. "This app cannot be installed on your device"..

I went to the UK and reset completely the tab, and when reinstalled it, I can now access the UK Android Market and was able to install RP mobile and tested it fine.

My question is :

When I will return to France, the tab will still access the UK android market and that does not suits me as i will have to pay for new app in GBP even if I am in France !!

If I reset the tab, and reinstall it, then I will acces the France Android market but  .. will I still have the Polycom app available , as normally my downloaded apps are saved with my google account ?...

Is there a way to change the country without losing the apps we downloaded in foreign countries , if so, how should i proceed ?

Txs for your feedback..

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Unfortunately, Google handles the android market. You might have to send your question to them to find out about your country's accessibility to market apps.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.