Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Can't access or install the Polycom app from the French Android Market

Polycom Employee

Can't access or install the Polycom app from the French Android Market

I have purchased a Galaxy Tab 10.1 in France and tried to have the RP Mobile app installed.

When I get to the Android Market ( Selected by default to France when I install the tab), the app won't install.. "This app cannot be installed on your device"..

I went to the UK and reset completely the tab, and when reinstalled it, I can now access the UK Android Market and was able to install RP mobile and tested it fine.

My question is :

When I will return to France, the tab will still access the UK android market and that does not suits me as i will have to pay for new app in GBP even if I am in France !!

If I reset the tab, and reinstall it, then I will acces the France Android market but  .. will I still have the Polycom app available , as normally my downloaded apps are saved with my google account ?...

Is there a way to change the country without losing the apps we downloaded in foreign countries , if so, how should i proceed ?

Txs for your feedback..

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Polycom Employee

Re: Can't access or install the Polycom app from the French Android Market

Unfortunately, Google handles the android market. You might have to send your question to them to find out about your country's accessibility to market apps.

Message 2 of 2