Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I might be missing something here but I cannot figure out how to change between the front and rear camera through the ios mobile app for Iphone.  Also I notced the picture does not rotate so I have to have the phone always on its side horizontal rather than being able to hold it upright vertically, any help on this would be appreciated.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello MattHumbert,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

I am not sure there is an option to swap and the horizontal layout is WAD as you want to use most of the screen aka 16:9

That is how a TV signal is broadcasting and watched on screens and TV's

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Actually being able to swap the cameras between the front and rear is really important in providing complete functionality and I am sure is really easy to add.  I believe the same way on holding the phone up right and the video rotates to accomodate the phone position.  Having these functions enhances user preference and should be seriously considered especially with the development of these features being really easy to implement.

HP Recommended

Hello MattHumbert,

Do you move your TV at home into an upright position just because someone likes to hold the phone that way ?

The RPM and RPD software is free and works as is and participating in a Video Conference where everyone else utilizes professional equipment might not appreciate you wanting to send the Video in an unnatural position.

We have information within the FAQ how to raise a feature request.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.