Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Local Certificate verification failed error on Realpresence IPad App

Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Local Certificate verification failed error on PRD and PRM

Hello Sy Phan,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

As already mentioned in my original post if nobody participating in this post actually contacted their Polycom reseller and provided logs to Polycom support we are unable to check for issue and/or fix anything.

So could I kindly ask you to follow up and work with your reseller?

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 11 of 19
Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

Guys I had from several days the same issue. What worked for me was:

1 - Update the VBP-ST software to 11.2.24 (no connection to this but VBP - E updated as well)

2 -  Push again the certificates from the CMA to the VBP

3 - Create again the access proxy entries for HTTPS, LDAP and XMPP

Hope this helps,

Message 12 of 19
Highlighted
Visitor

Would you mind sharing a screen shot on the HTTPS, LDAP and XMPP Access Proxy entries?

Thanks in advance,

Matt

Message 13 of 19
Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

Here you go...

Message 14 of 19
Highlighted
Visitor

Thanks!  That proceedure worked for me as well.  I found that the software update was necessary.  Recreating the rules didn't solve it alone.

Message 15 of 19
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Hi OD-1122001,

I can't update my VBP-ST,  would you mind sharing a screen shot on the VBP-ST upgrade?

Many thanks!!!

Message 16 of 19
Highlighted
Visitor

Out of curiousity, what do you mean you can't upgrade?  It fails or you have a restriction keeping you on an old version?

Matt

Message 17 of 19
Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

Hi,

Sorry for the late response. Attached is the screenshot. It is easy. The system gets the update from a FTP server. Maybe check if you have a firewall blocking the FTP protocol. I am bluring the username and pass just for privacy issues. You should have that as default on the vbp. If not let me know.

Hope it helps,

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

someone could solve this problem?

thanks

Message 19 of 19