Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I have installed an IPAD with the Mobile Application to connect to a HDX7000. On the HDX7000 side the people on the room can see me and hear me ok, but in the ipad side i have no video/sound. I have a modem form CLEAR 4G carrier and have configurated the ipad in a DMZ mode with no success.. The same happends with a T-Mobile and AT&T 4G carriers, I tried to connect in WiFi on several locations with the same resutls.

Please your support.I have no Gatekeeper or CMA server, just a HDX7000.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

This is a NAT problem. I've just posted up with the same issue and a debug from our hdx 6000.

HP Recommended

Hello,

I'm having similar issues. Whenever more than one iPad and/or m100 calls our VSX 7000e, the iPad and m100 go to audio only and then drop. When there only one iPad or one m100 calling, the it doesn't drop. We checked the multipoint settings of the VSX 7000e, and they are good. We also tried with other Polycom systems calling our VSX and the call passed, with no trouble and without dropping any of them. I'm sure that the issue has something to do with the iPad App or the m100.

If anyone can help me out with this, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks.

Jose

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.