Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi there,

In my company, we have a Polycom HDX 7000. My manager is asking me to find a solution to interact with iOS systems (iPad/iPhone).

The only issue I have is that we have a Wifi access but that is completely separate to the Polycom network.

Therefore, I am unable at this present time to interact with the Polycom application on my iPad, with the Polycom HDX 7000.

Can someone guide me, on telling me what to think or do next ? Can we use the iOS application to interact with the ISDN l ine of my Polycom HDX 7000 ? What infrastructure do I need ?

Many thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Good Morning,

Nobody have a reply to this question ?

Please. ?

HP Recommended

Hi there,

Most people who want to bridge between third party networks eg. Internet > LAN calls or LAN > Internet have a basic internal infrastructure OR subscribe to a cloud service that is already built.

This would then allow you to connect from your internal network to any other network (eg. someone using an Ipad on guest wifi).

A basic internal infrastructure kit list for this would be:

1. Polycom RPAD (traversal device)

2. Polycom Resource Manager (management platform)

3. Polycom DMA7000 (gatekeeper)

There are also excellent cloud platforms out there that can achieve the same thing.

Cheers,

Michael

HP Recommended

Many thanks, I will contact you privately, to discuss this further, then post a full reply with the solution choosed. This may helps others.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.