Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I have a Motorola XZYBOARD table with the Polycom Mobile app.  I connect to my HDX7000 on my company network (no firewall, only ports forwarded to internal IP address) from the tablet using the Verizon 4G network.  It has worked most of the time (the previous 3-4 weeks that I have had the tablet), until about a week ago.  Now I can connect the two devices together, but can not see the HDX video on the tablet.  A Polycom tech told me it was because my tablet's address is showing up as 10.X.X.X, and internal IP not a public IP.  I worked with Verizon and Motorola, but know one knows where that address comes from and why it is not a public Internet address.

I have defaulted the tablet, reloaded the Polycom mobile app, etc.  Nothing changes.

Any ideas what is going on?

Dan

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.