Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

When I connect any wireless network and am using the Polycom VBP5300 ST as gatekeeper external I can't receive video.

In statistics always get 100% loss of video, but I send video perfectly without loss

And if you use the same wireless network in the same Polycom VBP5300 ST as gatekeeper external registering from iPad2 I send and receive normal video without loss

I've tested it on more than 5 different wireless networks and always happens the same problem.

Has anyone seen this problem?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

The issue you describe is most likely due to the fact that the Android version of the RPM App does not support h.460 firewall traversal and the iPad2 App does.  There is a new version of the App (v1.0.3) due out any day now that will support h.460.  Please check for the new version over the next few days in the Markeplace. 

HP Recommended
I have the same problem with my Galaxy Tab and Version 1.0.3.

I can connect via a VBP 5300 to a RMX 7.2.2 and get Video and Audio on the RMX
but I can not recive Audio and Video on the Galaxy Tab!
Tested with WiFi and G3.
With G3 I am able to join a meeting room, with WiFi not.
HP Recommended

I had the same problems and it cleared up with the upgrade to 1.0.3 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.