Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I use an iTrack Solo USB interface as an external device for connecting balanced audio inputs into Real Presence Desktop running on OSX. I use it as the mic preamps are great quality, it gives me a visual indication if the input level is too hot, and I can monitor the input signal directly with a set of headphones.

The device is recognised by RPD and allows me to select it as an input. HOWEVER, just recently, it flags the mic input with a yellow warning triangle, and says that the system microphone is muted (which is untrue, as when I connect to a remote site or a H.323 virtual meeting room, the audio can still be heard.)

It has been working perfectly until recently.

Has anyone else got this problem?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.