Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello.

If iPhone is changed to sleep mode, RealPresence Mobile for Apple ios is to be offline in our gatekeeper.

I found the reason in Polycom community. Is there any solution for this problem?

Thank you..

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi

It is a feature 🙂

Please, take a look to >this<  thread.

Regards

HP Recommended

In RPM for Android, there is a "Keep Alive in Sleep Mode" function!!
But RPM for Apple iOS doesn't have.

Someone advise me to use registration refresh interval in Gatekeeper.
He said that iPhone awakes every 10 min in sleep mode (I can't confirm this), so Gatekeeper refresh interval should be longer than 10 min.
But he warn that it would be possible to have another problem.

Soon Polycom would provide upgrade for this problem.

Thanks for reply~~

HP Recommended

iOS will close down all applications after 10 minutes of inactivity. Polycom is investigating options to keep the application 'awake enough' to receive a call from suspend state, but this is not committed on the road map at present.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.