Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I have installed RealPresence Mobile on cheap tablet pc:

Model

A13

CPU

ARM+DSP

GPU

Mali-400

Operation System

Android 4.0.4

Memory(RAM)

512MB DDR3

Hard Drive Capacity

8GB Nand Flash

with registration on CMA server.

And when connecting to HDX 6000 and to CMA Desktop, i can see on tablet video from HDX 6000 and from CMA Desktop, but on HDX and CMAD i can see only random green-pink moving curves or lines.

In other mobile applications, such as Skype, video is present.

Are there possibility to tune camera of tablet from RPM?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello Taras,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

The community's RealPresence Mobile FAQ contains this post here:

Jan 30, 2013 Question: What Tablets or Phones are supported using Polycom® RealPresence® Mobile?

Answer: All currently supported devices are listed within the appropriate release notes => here <=

The tablet you are using does not appear on the supported list.

There is no manual way to adjust the camera and only the mentioned resolutions within the release notes are supported.

Skype uses proprietary protocols that are not following the H.323 Video Standard.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hello Taras,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

The community's RealPresence Mobile FAQ contains this post here:

Jan 30, 2013 Question: What Tablets or Phones are supported using Polycom® RealPresence® Mobile?

Answer: All currently supported devices are listed within the appropriate release notes => here <=

The tablet you are using does not appear on the supported list.

There is no manual way to adjust the camera and only the mentioned resolutions within the release notes are supported.

Skype uses proprietary protocols that are not following the H.323 Video Standard.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

AFAIK this is not possible.

Is your pad on the list of supported tablets ?? If not, there will be no support i think.

Edit: too slow 🙂

HP Recommended
Hello Steffen Baier, you wrote that >>Skype uses proprietary protocols that are not following the H.323 Video Standard. It means that in RPM H.323 realization yet not full? How soon improvements are planned?
HP Recommended

Hello Taras,

no it means that our product is fully compatible utilizing a Video standard.

Other Vendors using the same standard and are therefore compatible with our Video Endpoints.

Your tablet is not on the supported list or does not support the video resolution required and will therefore not work,

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.