Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

i have loaded the trial version previous to receiving our key code (which i have now but have not loaded). i can connect to my other 2 ofices (vsx 7000 and 5000 at their locations) but get disconnected at 2:11 everytime. I've connected to the polycom test site with the same result. I took and loaded the software at home this past weekend (no internal firewalls like my office) and got the same result...disconnect at 2:11 both to our offfice and the polycom test site. i want to load the key code but dont want to use the license up...our end goal is to test at this office and load at a new 3rd office so they can connect to the 2 vsx offices. Im told the trial version is full version...is this correct. Do i need to load key codes to solve this problem...and if i do load the code ...can i unistall and reload at the new office location....Help please.e

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

The trial version has identical functionality to the full version - it will just stop working after 30 days. i.e. installing the license will not address this issue.

What type of infrastructure are you using the client with? There could be some kind of firewall rule that is closing the connection at around 2 minutes of inactiivity?

I assume your are using RealPresence Desktop?

HP Recommended

Is there a DMA in the infrastructure? If there is, go to Admin -> Call Server Settings and make sure that "Terminate calls based on failed resonses to IRQs" is unchecked.

HP Recommended

i am the disconnect isue after 90 seconds. VBP-ST and DMA and RM and RMX for infrastructure

@MikeB39 wrote:

Is there a DMA in the infrastructure? If there is, go to Admin -> Call Server Settings and make sure that "Terminate calls based on failed resonses to IRQs" is unchecked.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.