Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I installed RP Mobile on my Galaxy tablet.  I cannot get the tablet to register to my company CMA server.  I enter all my credentials and I get the message that registration has failed.  I have my tablet in my DMZ at home AND have all the ports that are listed in the documentation for the RP Mobile App open on my home router.

Besides the registration problem, if I connect to my company's RMX bridge, the call connects as audio only.  If I connect point to point to a CMA client or an HDX 4000, the far end cannot see my video.

If I re-configure my home router and place my HDX 4000 in the DMZ, my HDX 4000 can connect successfully to my company's RMX bridge and to other endpoints.  Audio and video both way works fine.

I have attached a screen shot of the port forwarding I have setup for the RP Mobile app.  Its IP address is 10.2.1.51.  With this configuration, I do also have it in the DMZ.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Give Polycom support a call using the CMA serial as the basis for the ticket.  Our CMA folks support the tablet when registered to CMA.

(888) 248 4143

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.