Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi, We're testing RealPresence Mobile Application on our Samsung Galaxy tab 10.1 using a 3G connection (sim Card), but when we establish a call, we cannot see/hear the audio/video coming from the other end. While the other end can see and hear us clearly.

My question is:

Is there any option/settings that we should change on our galaxy tab?

Or is there any settings or ports that should be change/opened on the Providers end, for us to establish a succesful video call.

thanks!

hemp

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Have you tried to disable the WiFi on the tablet to be sure the call is actually going 3G? What is the device you are connecting to?

Try a test call to one of our public sites 140.242.250.205  There is a video playing all the time here.

HP Recommended

thanks for your Reply Ken,

Yup! i've already disabled the wifi of the tablet, and connect using 3G connection.. and We've tried connecting on an HDX 7000 codec. but as i have said,we can connect but no Audio and Video.

we'll try calling that IP address, for our next testing.

thanks Ken!

HP Recommended
If you are not connected to a CMA Server NAT traversal is not active.
So its not possible for you to recive Audio and Video.

Until Polycom decides to add NAT traversal to the free version of the software
it would be usless for most people.

I have an RMX and a CMA Srever behind a Polycom VPB so I hope Im more secure than 5000 other Users
http://www.h-online.com/security/news/item/Video-conferencing-systems-as-spying-tools-1421346.html

I can not register via the VBP on CMA Server which would enable NAT traversal to recive Video and Audio.
So I have Polycom equipment for several 10.000 Euros and Im
not able to use this littlt gadget by an obscure marketing policy...
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.