Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I am using Samsung Galaxy tab. It connects to VSX 7000 & RMX bridge. The audio both ways and I see video on tab but the far end is not getting my video at all. This is on corporatw LAN with no FW or anything between devices.

Please let me know how do I fix it.
I have a CMA desktop login credintials but I dont see anywhere in the setting where I can add it.... Like login ID and Password.
6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Here is the setting I am using..

HP Recommended

are all these calls going through the bridge? or have you tried to make any calls point to point directly to the VSX, also, is the location you are calling on the same lan segment?, Do you have a gatekeeper setup in realpresence? you can use your CMA as a gatekeeper if it is setup to do so.

HP Recommended

Thanks for your response.... Here is the answer...

Q.1 Are all these calls going through the bridge?
A: need more clarification on this

Q. 2 have you tried to make any calls point to point directly to the VSX, also, is the location you are calling on the same lan segment?

A: Yes, Yes

Q.3 Do you have a gatekeeper setup in realpresence? you can use your CMA as a gatekeeper if it is setup to do so.

A: Yes, and its configured

HP Recommended

Here is the screenshot...

HP Recommended

So there is no solution for this?

HP Recommended

I too am having this issue.  However I am not using a Gatekeeper/CMA login.  Just straight directly connecting to a VSX7000, Mirial Softphone, and then thru the MGC50+ Bridge to both units, and none recieve video from my Galaxy Tab.  I can use the IPAD2 with Polycom software and it connects and works fine. 

I would like to know the answer as well.

Thanks

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.