Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello,

want to use the Real Presence Mpbile Solution on internal iPads. iPad2 with Polycom Real Presence Mobile Ver.3.1-44477 installed.

At the moment we are using Polycom HDX7000 in conference rooms and we want to comminicate with them. The HDX7000 is linked to a Siemens OpenScape Voice System and can cummunicate via H323 and SIP.

By now we were not able to connect these devices. Is there anything missing? Our Service Provider for the OpenScape System mentioned a Gatekeeper Server and licenses but they are no experts for Polycom Solutions... 

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

This has been answered before - see the below link.

http://community.polycom.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?filter=labels&q=non+routable+IP#messag...

In basic mode the iPad needs to be on the same segment as the video system.  Remember the app was designed o be used with the corporate infrastructure and gatekeeper.

HP Recommended

Sorry i don't know for what the app was designed for, i have no experience with polycom products. I only want to know what we have to order to make it work and maybe a polycom certified company in germany who can do the support.

So if we would order the gatekeeper product it will work together?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.