Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello polycom_user,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

As we already have established within this post the iPad3 (at time of writing this reply) is not supported so all answers why something is not working is pure speculation.

What Polycom Infrastructure have you got in your Office ?

CMA, VBPe or VBPst ?

What Broadband/Network Connectivity to your Office ? 2 wire ADSL?

Above information is all needed to get a overview and possibly pin point to a factor that would cause the issue on the iPhone4S (as we cannot support the iPad3 within this topic at time of writing this reply).

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

I successfully connected on both direction (incoming call and outgoing call) through my HDX8000 using my iPad3. But I can't find exact ports used by the RealPresence Mobile ... I set my router with the determined ports (TCP 1720 + UDP 3230-3237), the same ports used by PVX, but when I received external call, I wasn't able to answer. When I set DMZ to my local IP address, everything works?!?! It look like there is some more ports used ... Could you tell me which one? 

HP Recommended

@Crapule wrote:

It look like there is some more ports used ... Could you tell me which one? 

Hello Crapule,

please ensure you always check the release notes => here <=

The relevant ports are listed there on page 16

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Have any updates come of this. I am trying to attempt to use RealPresence Mobile on my iPad 3, an I am experiencing the exact same thing as listed here. Has anyone had any luck sorting a solution ?

I have attempted to use it over,

Work network (Direct IP) 

Home network (dialing the public address with the E.164 number)

3G carrier network (dialing the public address with the E.164 number) - Did get audio only to work once. Though when attempting to call back nothing.

Hope to have this up and running, as the business is starting to roll out more and more mobile devices.

Cheers

S

HP Recommended

I am having the same problem with my iPad3.  I can connect with HDX and VSX systems, but

i cannot see any video or hear audio?  I am trying this with my iPad behind my Linksys router at my house.  I could connect to VSX system behind a firewall but it usually took about 5 attempts.  Once I moved the VSX from behind the firewall, I could no longer see video or hear audio.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.