Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

HI,

I have a VSX7000 system. I call from Galaxy Tab through Polycom RealPresence Mobile.

on the Tab, I can see both screen, (*sometimes failed, only self video can see) but on VSX7000, I can not see the video from Tab.

the voice is good on both side.

please advise how to solve this problem.

Thanks,

Kaven

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Check the router/firewall between the wired and wireless networks for video ports not being opened.

HP Recommended

Please refer to page 16 of the PolycomReal Presence Release notes version 1.3.1.

Interoperability: Polycom VSX Systems

Reference Issue ID: CMAD-7859

Descriptoin:In a call with Polycom VSX systems, RealPresence Mobile systems running on some hardware codecs, such as Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, cannot send video to the far end.

Workaround: None.

Additional note on issue:

The reason is due to the fact that the VSX does not support RFC 3984 which is the video algorithm the Polycom RealPresence Mobile application uses when installed on the Samsung Galaxy 10.1 Tablet.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.