Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

We're using an HDX 6000 with Software Release - 3.0.3.1-19040, we're trying to get an H.323 call to connect up, but we're only getting audio. Video will not come up.

Using polycom's test sites, we are able to get video without any problem from the ipad and the HDX.

We are not using a CMA server and we are not using a h.323 gateway.

We are on 2 seperate vlans with no firewall between us.

What are we doing wrong?

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

I'm not sure I understand.  In one sentence you say you are not getting video then the next you are getting video.

Can you be more specific on the differences between the networks that work and do not work? 

HP Recommended

Sorry I should have been more clear. We couldn't get video when the ipad called the hdx 6000. I found some other posts about having a basic mode turned on, but in recent firmware the basica mode is missing. What we did find, was that diagnostic mode was turned on, and this disabled h.264. Once we disabled this we had everything working properly.

We just have a nat issue to deal with right now and we're good to go!

HP Recommended

OK, just to let you know that Basic Mode was renamed to Diagnostic mode.  Exactly the same function just a new name.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.