Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

iPad app not showing corporate directory option

Occasional Visitor

iPad app not showing corporate directory option

I have the RealPresence app working on my iPad2, but there is no magnifying glass option to search our corporate directory. I can manually enter any of our HDX system extention #s, save them as contacts and connect to them just fine.  But it would be easier to look them up in the directory. Screenshots in the setup documents here show a magnifying glass option but not how to actually turn it on.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: iPad app not showing corporate directory option

Hello JC-CBY,

welcome to the Polycom community.

Is you iPad registered to a Polycom CMA?

If no this has already been answered => here <=

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 2