Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Recently enabled single sign-on in the CMA.  When connecting to a VMR using the iPad real presence mobile app, the splash screen does not display - it displays a black screen until the RMX background is displayed.

It does display the splash screen when connecting at 128Kbps.  We are using a custom 1600x1200 image.  It also works when connecting to the VMR from CMAD and communicator. Has anyone else seen this issue?

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

It sounds like the slide you have uploaded to the RMX is not compatible and the low res image is the only one that can be displayed and then only at 128.

It is best to give Polycom Support a call and speak with the network Infrastructure group that supports the RMX and CMA.

Support contact info.....

http://support.polycom.com/PolycomService/support/us/support/Contact_Us.html

HP Recommended

Thanks for the response.  I am working with Polycom support on this.  It does work on everything except iPad.  Does it still seem that the slide is not compatible?

HP Recommended

Stick with the Polycom support guys.  I had gotten the info for my frst reply from one of them. the slide thing is a detail I am not familiar with.

HP Recommended

Hi,

I too have faced this issue. But for me some time it works and some time it do not. Still waiting for the solution.

Regards,

Anant

HP Recommended

It appears that there was a software bug within the RMX that has been addressed in V7.6.1.80 or newer to resolve this problem. 

Please confirm the RMX version you are running and if below that you will need to upgrade. 

Please also let me know your results.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.