Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hey 

I have recently installed Real presence on my smartphone 

Whenever I join any video bridge, I am not receiving audio/video stream. 

In media statistics, i see 100 % loss packet. 

I have tried to call in below list of bridges :

Dial String: 202.158.196.141 < H323 
Dial String: 0262463194@csiro.au < SIP 
Dial String: 208157136@cisco.webex.com < SIP 

Dial String: 66.244.181.76
CodecType: Polycom VSX8000 Release 9.0

in attachment you can find logs from my app 

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hello @kkosowsk,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

Is this using WiFi or GSM aka a 3G or 4G network ?

Can you call the Polycom test numbers listed in the Video FAQ?

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

I was using 4g network. 

Where i can find Video FAQ, can you provide URL ? 

I have checked log file from App, I am not Polycom expert but those lines can suggest that call haven't been established correctly 

Line 20182: 02-19 11:32:16.018 15043 15221 E CC : H323MessageParser::parseOpenLogicalChannelAckRx(), remote site send error multiplexID with zero!
Line 20459: 02-19 11:32:16.517 15043 15221 E CC : H323MessageParser::parseOpenLogicalChannelAckRx(), remote site send error multiplexID with zero!
Line 20759: 02-19 11:32:16.911 15043 15221 E CC : H323MessageParser::parseOpenLogicalChannelAckRx(), remote site send error multiplexID with zero!

And this one can point to parsing problem under application itself :

CMAD_UI : $SlideTabMainActivity$ ************** onRemainningCmadEvent mNeedUpdateUserProfile: false  cmadEvent: class com.polycom.cmad.call.events.CallControlEvent

CmadNative: one error frame was abandoned because of data is not consistent with the resolution

I was using a free account. 

it was stand-alone call from the un-registered mobile app. 

other participants could see my video stream but U am not sure about audio stream unfortunately 

HP Recommended

Example:  [FAQ] Polycom® RealPresence® Mobile frequently asked questions

Feb 01, 2013 Question: Is there a way I can make a test call to a Polycom site?

Answer: Have a look at this post => here <=

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

hey 

I have tested with 140.242.46.50 Polycom UK, in attachment, you can find a screen shot of media statistics - 100%packet loss 

HP Recommended

We are facing exactly the same problem. To add to it, if the mobile is on the same WIFI network/LAN, then the call gets through. But if it on a different network, it gets blocked; i.e. Video and Sound are visible on VC but not on mobile phone. Polycom has also struggled to provide us with a solution. Any help will be highly appreciated.

HP Recommended

Hello @AndyJain ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

Not knowing if you actually use any other Poly infrastructure or simply use the free version of RPM it is hard to comment. Do you have a Poly SR as you mention to struggle and help you?

This is all going over a public network I would assume but as you have not provided enough details for anyone here try to help.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.