Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

BToE on MAC

Advisor

BToE on MAC

Is there anything on the Roadmap for BToE compatibility on a MAC?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: BToE on MAC

Hello admcclendon,

welcome back to the Polycom Community.

We do not discuss roadmap in public so I can only refer you to get in touch with a Polycom reseller.

Aug 09, 2016 Question:Why can Polycom not discuss future software Versions within the Community?

Explanation:Polycom, as a US based company, cannot share any future release dates or new features due the requirement of a non disclosure agreement / NDA prior to this.Via the medium of a community forum we are unable to do this

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 7
Occasional Visitor

Without discussing future releases, can you please tell me if BToE Connector is currently available for Mac.

Message 3 of 7

Hello @jjones0618,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

At present BToE is only supported using a Microsoft OS.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 4 of 7
Occasional Visitor

Thanks for the quick response. I hope Polycom is open to providing support for Mac in the future. The lack of it has caused my office some difficulties when we recently transitioned into the BToE system.

Message 5 of 7
Occasional Visitor

Super helpful.

Message 6 of 7

Hello @Kevin GB,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

as usual this all depends on the opportunity.

Jan 03, 2013 Question: How can I request a change aka feature request to the current Polycom SIP / UC Software?

Resolution: Please check => here <=

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

Message 7 of 7