Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

BToE solution with Microsoft Teams ?

NCR
Occasional Visitor

Re: BToE solution with Microsoft Teams ?

An update on this topic as I just moved our users to Teams Only mode:

1. BToE incompatibiliy - the biggest reported issue is the fact that users need to manually unlock the phone. I think this can be resolved by Polycom regardless of any other interaction with Teams. As long as the BToE is paired (not necessary Activated) it should be possible to achieve this.
  2.  It turns out that if you have users without a Phone System license from Microsoft they will not be able to receive P2P calls (internal calls) on the Polycom phones. They can search and call internal users from the Polycom phones. I realise this is probably a Microsoft issue but for now 3PIP phones are not a good experience on Teams Only mode!

Polycom, please look #1 

Thank you.

Message 11 of 12
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: BToE solution with Microsoft Teams ?

Hello @NCR ,

Welcome back to the Poly Community.

I believe I already answered all your questions > here < and I have no additional comments.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 12 of 12