Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello wondering if anyone else has saw this issue or can help? 

I have two CCX 500 phones both set to Teams mode. One device signed in and registers with the Microsoft teams portal. 

The other signed in but never shows up in the portal. 

Both Phones have the same software version: 

UC Software Version1.0.0.2535 (Beta software)
Updater SignatureRelease

Phone one when first turned on registers it self to the PDMS-E via the old DHCP options in place. Removed these and reset the device to factory and signed in. Phone was able to sign in but i cannot sign out using the GUI just hangs there. pick up the handset and it goes back to dial pad then back to main screen. Only way to sign out is factory reset. 

Phone two never touched the PDMS-E signed on and shows up in Teams portal. Sign out also works. This device looks like it works fine. 

Is there any way to factory reload the firmware like VVX phones via TFTP or other options on CCX phones as it sounds like phone one has something corrupted. 

9 REPLIES 9
HP Recommended

Hello @CaptCrunch 

Welcome back to the Poly Community.

This would need to come into support.

In order to raise a support ticket, you need to work with your Poly reseller as they may need to do this for you.

End Customers are usually unable to open a ticket directly with Poly support. Available End User Poly services offerings are detailed here

If this is some sort of an Internet discounter providing your MAC address or your Poly devices serial will enable us to look up who would be able to support you. This may not be who you purchased the Poly device from.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Thanks, 

Have no issue with need to raise that with the seller was just looking to see if there is a faster resolution to this. 

The chain of support to open a ticket is not a great customer experience.  

HP Recommended

Hello  @CaptCrunch 

as outlined in our FAQ:

• Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

You can purchase additional service to directly contact Poly support.

If you have not done this I already outlined the next action.

Best regards

Steffen Baier

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

I have the similiar problem, CCX500 in Teams mode stuck in signing out, delete it from Teams Admin Center, Azure, and Intune and the phones keeps logging back in (seems like a huge security concern in my opinion.  We actually found the best resolve for these new Teams phones - Stop buying them and switch to a different vendor.  We found tons of success and positive feedback from another brand which I can't post here but do you research.  These phones offer hard buttons and cameras built into the device.  

HP Recommended

Hello @SRANE ,

Welcome back to the Poly Community.

Your post does not include the currently used firmware version and.or details about the Teams application running on the phone.

As outlined already issues found with the Team software on our phones should be reported to Microsoft as this is the quickest way to a solution.

If this fails I already provided you with details on how to get this into Poly support.

Please understand that this board is run by Poly and we are not advertising other brands here.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

HP Recommended

This whole "provide the firmware" garbage doesn't help anyone and it's the easy way for Poly to stop assuming responsibility for their products that simply don't work as advertised.  Try this if you want to provide better customer service - "you need to be on firmware xxx in order for this to work"  In regards to Poly Support, it is flat out the worst support I have ever seen so the last thing I want to do is open a ticket.  I will be happy to show you my emails where no one takes responsibility and they basically punt the ticket around.  

HP Recommended

Hello @SRANE 

this will be my last reply to your posts as you clearly do not want to be a contributing part of this community.

Both the communities Must Read First and the FAQ reference the basic minimum information a new or follow up post should contain.

Most of your posts do not so volunteer like me ensure you are made aware and give you the opportunity to provide these.

My day job is not running the community and I spend my spare time here helping our customers to get the best experience out of our products that I have knowledge about.

This does not work if the minimum details are missed and have to be reminded off.

I have already tried to explain that issues found with Teams should be reported back to Microsoft as they tested and verified the software on our phones. They are the only ones who can make any changes to the software if required.

We are just one of the few manufacturers who provide Phones for Teams but the workflow is not designed by us and we are just given a software.

I also outlined how to get something into support and our support team, if connected directly, would have explained this to yourself.

As a reminder:

In order to raise a support ticket, you need to work with your Poly reseller as they may need to do this for you.

End Customers are usually unable to open a ticket directly with Poly support. Available End User Poly services offerings are detailed here

If this is some sort of an Internet discounter providing your MAC address or your Poly devices serial will enable us to look up who would be able to support you. This may not be who you purchased the Poly device from.

So please try and ensure your posts contain the minimum information so our volunteers can try and help you. Failing to do so can lead to a holiday where you will not be able to post for a defined time.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

HP Recommended

Again with the blame game.  You can't just blame MS cause they make the software, in fact Poly is the only company that does this.  You guys shifted from your "it's your network" causing the problem to "it's a MS problem" since the adoption of Teams.   I did a POC with another company for a MTR and there were issues and they had the answers and not once said it was MS issue even though it was.  Just please stop with the nonsense.

HP Recommended

@SRANE  is banned for 7 days

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.