Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello community,

does somebody know when to expect Teams update #4 becoming available for the Poly CCX phones? According to the Microsoft page - Phones and Devices for Teams, among all certified Teams phone manufactures only Poly hasn't published an updated firmware yet.

Thank you in advance,

Abel

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello @Abel ,

Welcome back to the Poly Community.

At present we are planning to release the next 6.2.21.xxx built for Mid-August. This is as usually Subject to change.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hello @Abel ,

Welcome back to the Poly Community.

At present we are planning to release the next 6.2.21.xxx built for Mid-August. This is as usually Subject to change.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Thanks Steffen.

Any explanation as to why it's been delayed? Is it an issue on Microsoft's end, or Poly's?

HP Recommended

Hello @HuntHunt ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

Poly has the most comprehensive end-to-end suite of Microsoft certified headsets, video devices, phones and speakerphones available.

We therefore carefully plan the release of software and the next delivery for our CCX range is currently planned as already outlined above.

This is a major release and sometimes features need to be added to accommodate functionality required by our partner Microsoft.

If you are part of Microsoft's TAP then an early release should appear early August within the Teams Admin Center (TAC). Please be aware anything shared via the community is to my own personal knowledge and subject to change until officially released.

If you require further information please work with a Poly sales engineer in your region.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

HP Recommended

Hi @HuntHunt,

one comment I've found in the Microsoft communities is saying, that Poly's CCX models are Android 9 based but competitors' ones are running Android 7 only. And that OS difference would implicate higher efforts in adopting the latest Microsoft changes for Poly.

Best regards,

Abel

HP Recommended

Hi all,

Our Partner Microsoft also should now have added the latest 6.2.21 release to all customers being part of their TAP and you should be able to upgrade this via the Teams Admin Center/TAC.

Best regards

Steffen Baier

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.