Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

CCX Auto Adjust for Daylight Saving Time

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

CCX Auto Adjust for Daylight Saving Time

Is there a settings to enable auto adjust for daylight saving? All CCX phones still showing Standard time. We have to manually change time zone in Date & Time to get the correct time. Reboot the phones did not help. Any ideas? thanks.

Firmware: 5.9.12.1122

Device Settings version: 2.0.5

Teams Version: 1449/1.0.94.2019110802

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Polycom Employee

Re: CCX Auto Adjust for Daylight Saving Time

My phones have updated automatically and I'm running the same firmware as you.  What timezone are you located in, and are you in an area where Daylight Savings Time is observed in a non-standard fashion compared to the rest of the immediate region?

-----------
Jeff Schertz - Microsoft Solutions Architect [Blog]

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Message 2 of 8
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

We are in Central Time zone, all phones are still display Central Standard Time this morning. I am wondering if this is related to the Configuration profile for Teams Phone in O365. The Config Profile has TimeZone set as Central Time (US & Canada).

Message 3 of 8
Highlighted
Advisor

I ran into the same issue today.  My CCX 500 is on 5.9.12.1122 and stuck on EST.  I've rebooted it several times.  I checked Teams and the settings on the device and there is no option for daylight savings time.  The only place I found it was in the web portal of the device.  It was already enabled there with the correct dates.

Message 4 of 8
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello @GreatCaps and @kweegup ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

As this is a brand new released device I suggest you get this into support.

In order to raise a support ticket, you need to work with your Poly reseller as they may need to do this for you.

End Customers are usually unable to open a ticket directly with Poly support. Available End User Poly services offerings are detailed here

If this is some sort of an Internet discounter providing your MAC address or your Poly devices serial will enable us to look up who would be able to support you. This may not be who you purchased the Poly device from.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 5 of 8
Highlighted
Advisor

I tried to report the issue to Polycom but they keep closing my request because I'm not a valued partner, just a useless end user.  This might not even be a support issue, it seems like a bug.

Message 6 of 8
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello @kweegup 

as detailed in my reply End-user usually cannot open a ticket. Provide us with a Mac address and I can lookup who sold the unit and therefore can do this for you.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 7 of 8
Highlighted
Polycom Employee

The configuration profile only applies to the phone if you pushed it, and that is a one-time push (not a linked policy that the phone automatically refreshes).  So if you make a change on the phone that change will take effect and the configuration profile setting is no longer relevant.

Try resetting a phone to factory defaults and sign back in to see if the issue returns.

-----------
Jeff Schertz - Microsoft Solutions Architect [Blog]

Message 8 of 8