Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello,
I have customer with Polycom CX 5500 integrated with Skype for Business 2015. The users are login and evrything works except Address book. When trying to find someone it shows not found.
Here are brief logs:

002555.602|abs  |0|00|[CAbsDirectory::getContacts]
002555.602|abs  |1|00|[CAbsDirectory::getContacts] sending message to abs task
002555.602|abs  |1|00|[CAbsDirectory::processFetchTaskMsg] recieved message of type 1
002555.603|abs  |0|00|[CAbsDirectory::getContactsFromServer]
002555.603|abs  |1|00|[CAbsDirectory::getContactsFromServer] invoking so webticket api for fetching contacts for Ivan search string
002555.943|utilm|4|00|uBLFUnCompressed: File /data/polycom/ffs0/Config/Local/WebTicket/0/public.crt doesn't exist or is empty
002555.944|tickt|5|00|soWebTicketTicketGetWithclientCert: Could not load the client cert file
002555.945|tickt|5|00|soWebTicketABSQueryUsingWebTicket: soWebTicketTicketGetWithclientCert Failed. Unable to get webTicket
002555.946|abs  |4|00|[CAbsDirectory::getContactsFromServer] received empty response or error code = 6

Do you have any idea about this issue?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello ,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

I am surprised you even manage to sign in but I suggest you get your NTP server working as this unit does not have a time server.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hello ,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

I am surprised you even manage to sign in but I suggest you get your NTP server working as this unit does not have a time server.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hello,
what part of the log shows that this unit hasn't time server. I have NTP server and works fine.

HP Recommended

Hello ,

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

HP Recommended

I think this is time stamp for evry log. I used manual set time.

HP Recommended

Hello,
you were right. The problem was in NTP. The solution is to set option 42 (which sad who is NTP server) in DHCP server.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.