Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

CX5000 image on the LCD and two question, can I use skype for business

Occasional Contributor

CX5000 image on the LCD and two question, can I use skype for business

Hello!

I have old CX5000, and try to use it.

Can this device display video from the cameras on integrated LCD display?

Question two - what I can use it device with Skype For Business? I can use Panoramic video or Audio only?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: CX5000 image on the LCD and two question, can I use skype for business

Hello OlegPowerC,

welcome back to the Polycom Community.

The CX5000 is a hybrid analog conference phone and a USB camera.

The Conference phone utilizes the LCD screen to display messages and menus and being able to dial a number.

The USB Camera part is a 360 Degree Camera for Microsoft® Lync™ or Lync Online Meeting as explained in the data sheet => here <=

The drivers for the USB camera are included in the Windows Operating system and the LYNC client.

You would have to test this using a Skype for Business client as we have not qualified this product against Office 365 or Skype for Business.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 2