Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Call Hold

Highlighted
Advisor

Call Hold

Guys or "Steffen" :)

Before I open a case with support are you aware of any issues with Hold\Pickup when the delegate has a delayed ring setup for Boss? We are seeing if the delegate has a delayed ring for boss when they place call on hold boss cannot pickup and delegate can't pickup a call that boss places on hold.

Environment:

Lync 2013

VVX 600

Tested on 5.4.2 and 5.4.1

Thanks for assistance!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Call Hold

Hello JRFoster,

I have not heard of this and we would require a ticket.

Did you ever follow => this <= or => this <= up as advised ?

If yes do you have a Polycom reference?

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 5
Highlighted
Advisor

Both are in Polycoms court for troubleshooting, tickets have been updated. To note I haven't seen an issue since updating to 5.4.2, but not 100% sure thats the fix. Waiting on Polycom to read the traces.

Message 3 of 5
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

@SteffenBaierUK wrote:

Hello JRFoster,

do you have a Polycom reference?

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 4 of 5
Highlighted
Advisor

Polycom placed all issues on 1-1961914821
Message 5 of 5