Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Calls on Hold drop after 30 seconds

Advisor

Calls on Hold drop after 30 seconds

We have VVX 411 running 5.7.2.1765 and when you put a call on hold, it drops after 30 seconds.

If the call is answered using the Skype client, the call will remain on hold longer than 30 second...I had a call on hold for 1 minute and call did not drop.

Next steps?  Anyone else seeing this?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Calls on Hold drop after 30 seconds

Open a ticket with Polycom Support

Replied via a mobile device

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 4
Highlighted
Advisor
Message 3 of 4
Advisor

Re: Calls on Hold drop after 30 seconds

Thank you for this information but it did not fix the problem...my trunk configs are correct but calls still drop after 30 seconds.  I was informed by the support vendor, ScanSource, that I need to open a case with Microsoft about this issue.

Message 4 of 4