Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

T8800 running 5.4.7.7776 cannot make calls to Land or Mobile lines. It can call other SFB (Skype for Business)

Using same SFB  account (SFB E5) on computer and it can call land and mobile lines.

Tried everything reload firmware, reset to default and reconfigure still no go.

Please please help, this is my 5th attempt to get Polycom to assist, they keep sending me to Scan Source who are not willing to assist.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello ABS,

welcome back to the Polycom Community.

Do you have any correspondence with ScanSource on this as if they are your reseller or have sold this Trio they must support you can can open a Ticket with Polycom support for you.

Could you kindly please forward any emails or communication via the Community Mail?

The community's Skype for Business FAQ contains this post here:

Jan 17, 2017 Question:How can I troubleshoot simple Skype for Bussines, LYNC or Office365 issues?

Resolution: Have a look => here <=

The above should give you an idea on what logging levels you can set to troubleshoot this.

Mainly try:

Settings > Logging > Global Log Level Limit > Debug
Settings > Logging > Log File Size (Kbytes) > 512

Settings > Logging > Module Log Level Limits > SIP > Debug

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Polycom is directing me to ScanSource. I called, the suport person at Scansource tells me that the problem is with SFB (Skype for Business), SFB tells me it's Polycom, see below for case comments from Polycom. If I can do all the SFB features from my computer and not the Polycom device then the issue gotta be with the Polycom device.

"We show this unit under contract with one of Polycom's Certified Service Providers, with the support being provided through ScanSource Communications.
Most customers receive additional benefits working through our certified partners.
Please contact ScanSource Communications at 1877-847-7000 for further support

Thank you,
Polycom Global Services."

Thanks

HP Recommended
Hello

Please post some logs as advised

Replied via a mobile device

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.