Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Moved from =>here<= by a moderator

Hello @SteffanBaierUK,

Many thanks for the dauntless support you provide.

Kindly find below my device details;

Phone Information

Phone Model

Trio 8800

Part Number

3111-65290-001 Rev:A

MAC Address

64:16:7F:76:1D:02

UC Software Version

Phone Serial

64167F761D02

Updater Signature

Release

Also find attached the log file from the Trio 8800.

My NTP server is properly set up in this case, but I still have same issue. Currently, we have a Hybrid SFB Setup.

Kindly let me know.

Many thanks.

BR

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello @CHIJIOKE PROXYNET ,

Welcome to the Poly Community. I have moved your post here.

The Log shows:

0907131139|ldap |4|00|ldapData::ldapConnBind:ldap_x_bind_s - rc=0xffffffff <Can't contact LDAP server>
0907131139|sip  |4|00|[cert_verify_callback,tcp]:Server certificate verification failed, Untrusted Certificate,error=20

We would need to see more logging.

I can see this Trio was sold via First Video Communications FZ-LLC back in 30/03/2019 so its still within warranty.

I suggest, rather than playing log ping pong via the community you contact your reseller so they can support you.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.