Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Configure VVX300 for Skype for Business online

Occasional Visitor

Configure VVX300 for Skype for Business online

We have Office 365: Skype for Business - We have licensed PSTN and have numbers.

We purchased VVX300 Desk phones and want to connect these to use the Skype for Business PSTN server.

Can someone share a setuo guide or instructions for configuring the phone?

Phone model is:

VVX300

Vsion 5.4.4.2.473

Thank you.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Configure VVX300 for Skype for Business online

Hello iainnimbus,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

The community's VoIP FAQ contains this post here:

Jul 13, 2016 Question:How do I sign into an O365 account?

Resolution:Please check => here <=

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 2