Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

EFK locked screen question

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

EFK locked screen question

Can we add EFK at the locked screen?   For example I would like to add a sign out to sign the current user out?   From my googling around I don't think it is currently possible in the 5.8 firmware on VVX 300 series phones.

Allen

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: EFK locked screen question

Hello @AllenArmstrong ,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

Please ensure you always check the FAQ's and/or utilize the community search before posting any new topics or follow up post’s.

Nov 25, 2011 Question: How can I change the functionality of a softkey button / use EFK?

Resolution: Please check => here <=

The above FAQ explains the different states a EFK can be utilized.

If you believe we should add this feature please work with a Polycom reseller or Polycom Sales Engineer to raise this as a feature request.

Jan 03, 2013 Question: How can I request a change aka feature request to the current Polycom SIP / UC Software?

Resolution: Please check => here <=

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 2