Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Enabling Hoteling/HoteDesking on VVX phones with SFB

SOLVED
Occasional Contributor

Enabling Hoteling/HoteDesking on VVX phones with SFB

Is there a feature to login as HotelingGuest to Polycom phone on Skype for Business/Lync?

We can do that using BroadSoft API if Polycom phones registered to BroadWorks, but cannot figure out how to do that on SFB?

thanks

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Enabling Hoteling/HoteDesking on VVX phones with SFB

Hello alekseyfeldman,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

Certain features in our software are developed with partners like BroadWorks.

At present the feature you are after is not available on the S4B platform and I am unable to discuss any future plans or roadmap due NDA restrictions.

Please work with a Polycom reseller or alternatively provide me with your contact details and I forward these to the relevant teams in your region.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 5
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Yes of course--we already have signed NDA with Polycom since we are Polycom Technology partner.

My email is aleksey.feldman@litescape.com.

the contacts at Polycom is Tim O'Neil and Karl Hotz.

Message 3 of 5
Occasional Visitor

Hi Steffen,

Can you provide an update on the Hoteling feature and Skype for business? I have heard it could be on the roadmap and was wondering if this feature wis or will be available soon?

Thanks

Dwayne

Message 4 of 5
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello Dwayne,

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 5 of 5