Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

[FAQ] Pairing a Polycom Visual+ or Polycom GroupSeries with a Polycom Trio

Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

[FAQ] Pairing a Polycom Visual+ or Polycom GroupSeries with a Polycom Trio

Pairing a Polycom Visual+ or a Polycom GroupSeries (running at least 6.1.8) with a PolycomTrio  requires the units to be on the same VLAN or ensure the network traffic can be routed (more => here <=)

Option 1:

In order to manually pair the Visual+ please go ahead and follow these steps:

• Press Settings Key
    Trio_WebInterface_01.PNG

• Select Advanced
    Trio_WebInterface_02.PNG

• Enter the Admin Password (default 456)
    Trio_WebInterface_03.PNG
  • Select Networked Devices
    NetworkedDevice_02.PNG

• Select the relevant Unit matching the MAC address
    NetworkedDevice_02.PNGNetworkedDevice_02_5.PNG

• Select complete
    NetworkedDevice_03.PNG

Option 2:

• Browse to the IP address of the Polycom Trio (ensure the web interface is enabled as shown => here <= )
    Settings => Networked Devices => Networked Devices (Networked Device UID is the MAC Address of the Polycom Visual+ or Polycom GroupSeries)

NetworkedDevice_4.PNG

Simply provision the feature from the provisioning server:

<PHONE_LOCAL
		mr.pair.uid.1="XXXXXXXXXXXX"
	/>

The X value would need to be replaced with the MAC address of the Visual+

Wireshark Trace:

Unpaired Visual+

TrioVisualPlusDiscover_01.PNG

Pairing

TrioVisualPlusDiscover_02.PNG

Paired

TrioVisualPlusDiscover_03.PNG

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 1 of 1