Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Hotdesking and Sign-In and Sign-Out Soft Key Parameters

Advisor

Hotdesking and Sign-In and Sign-Out Soft Key Parameters

UC Software Version 5.9.1.0615

Some of the Sign-In and Sign-Out Soft Key Parameters apper to be incompatible with feature.HotDesking.enabled, I'm not sure if this is expected behaviour.

With feature.HotDesking.enabled=1 and softkey.feature.simplifiedSignIn=0 the 'Guest' softkey does not appear is this expected behaviour?

I've phones, that are configured in Skype for Business as common area. The phones login automatically via a cfg file from a provisioning server. We disable sign-in / sign-out on these phones as they provision automatically. I'd like to enable hotdesking will still restricting the ability of users to sign-out of the 'Host' profile.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Hotdesking and Sign-In and Sign-Out Soft Key Parameters

Hello @JamesW ,

welcome back to the Polycom Community.

I would assume these two parameters are not mutual exclusive. In order to follow this up please open a case and if we determine this is WAD you can work with your Polycom Reseller / Polycom Sales Engineer on a feature request.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 3
Advisor

Re: Hotdesking and Sign-In and Sign-Out Soft Key Parameters

Ticket open 1-11548669631

Message 3 of 3