Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi - we need to limit the number of times a trio attempts to authenticate to Skype. I have seen the config for limiting the exchange authentication attempts but we have one phone that belongs to a person not a conf room and he travels a lot and when he changes his AD password on the road, his trio then tries to auth to skype multiple times and it locks him out of AD completely.

Is there a config for skype similar to the one for limiting attempts to auth to exchange?

TIA

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

What version firmware is running on that Trio?

HP Recommended

Hi Jeff! Hope all is well with you and yours. Thanks for replying to my question. Looks like it is running 5.9.1.10419

HP Recommended

That issue was resolved in a much older version than what you are running today, so I suspect something else is at play here.   The Trio should not be attempting to sign-in to SfB or Exchange more than once if authentication fails.  Please reach out to us directly to look into this issue.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.