Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I am trying to provision a CCX 500 as a CAP phone using the Polycom ZTP service.   I have successfully created a .cfg and had it provisioned to the phone after doing a factory rest however there is one setting that is not getting updated because it is contained in the default SIP.cfg

This is <powerSaving powerSaving.enable="0" />  which should disable the power saving mode.    When I have a look in the WEB gui for the phone settings it states that the SIP.cfg has the higher priority.   My understanding was that the ZYT cfg should have the higher priority.

How can I make the setting in the ZTP cfg file be the default setting?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello @Ed Low 

to my personal knowledge, ZTP is not supported for the CCX phones at present.

I am not aware of future plans as ZTP is usually used for openSIP for VVX and Trio.

Teams Phone

RPRM

PDMS-E

TEAMS Admin Center

CCX 400

CY2Q2020

CY2Q2020

Supported

CCX 500

Supported in 10.8 version of RPRM

Jan 2020

Supported

CCX 600

Supported in 10.8 version of RPRM

Jan 2020

Supported

Trio 8500/8800

Supported

Supported

Supported in 5.9.2

The above table is just a guideline and I suggest you work with a Poly reseller to either look into PDMS-E or the new LENS product.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.