Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Meeting Dropdown Box

SOLVED
Occasional Contributor

Meeting Dropdown Box

I have a Trio 8800 and was wondering if there was a command option to increase the notice given? Right now it only shows up a minute prior to the meeting start. I've included a picture to what I'm referring to.

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Meeting Dropdown Box

Hello mmoncrief,

UC Software 5.4.4 was just released and has a 5 Minute and 1 Minute reminder.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Hello mmoncrief,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

Its always useful to provide the currently used software version as a feature may already be included in a later release.

I am unable to discuss any feature features due lack of NDA so please provide me with your details via community PM so I can forward these internally.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 3
Highlighted

Hello mmoncrief,

UC Software 5.4.4 was just released and has a 5 Minute and 1 Minute reminder.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3