Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Dear Community,

I would like share an issue with you in an Microsoft Teams environnment.

In Teams Only mode, I meet the following issue : I can not to answer a call comming from a Teams Call Queue using a VVX Phone (test only with VVX 401).

I can reproduce the problem at 100% either the lastest release 5.9 or 5.6 (O365 release).

• The calls is correctly routed to the phone through Teams Call Queue
  • The phone is ringing
  • We try to answer the call and it seems to be connected few moment
  • But the VVX phone seems hang up and the call is again routed on the phone
  • And it loops ...

Note : The is any problem in basic calls scenarios. I mean incoming DDI call or a the outgoing call using dialpad. Moreover I came back in Islands mode or SFB Only mode too, no problem is this scenario too.

Thanks for your help

Regards

Gérald

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended
  • Answer from a consultant Polycom :

When users upgrade to Teams, Call Queues will work via the native Teams IP phones. We do not support it today on Skype for Business IP phones.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended
  • Answer from a consultant Polycom :

When users upgrade to Teams, Call Queues will work via the native Teams IP phones. We do not support it today on Skype for Business IP phones.

HP Recommended

I have also had the same experience  with VVX 411 on the latest 5.9 UC release.  Does Polycom or "Poly" plan on keeping the VVX 311/411 devices operational with TEAMS or will our services  wither and die as Microsoft force migrates us from Skype for Business to TEAMS?

HP Recommended
I had this issue up until last Friday, when Microsoft performed an upgrade that moved Call Queue and Auto Attendant administration out of the legacy SfB portal and into the Teams portal. Now I am able to answer call queue calls on a VVX phone with my account in Teams-Only mode. Has this upgrade not occurred in your tenant yet? Or did the upgrade not resolve the issue for you?
HP Recommended

Did you have to reboot your phones for this to work?  We have the VVX 401 with 5.9.0.9373.  What verson are you on?

HP Recommended

No, we did not need to reboot our phones. We're using VVX 411's on 5.9.0.9373.

More info about the update is here: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/Microsoft-Teams-Blog/Auto-Attendant-and-Call-Queues-Service-U...

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.