Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Microsoft Teams on Polycom Trio 8800 - incoming calls doesn't work

Occasional Visitor

Microsoft Teams on Polycom Trio 8800 - incoming calls doesn't work

Hello, 

we installed new Version 5.9.0.AA to get Microsoft Teams on Polycom Trio 8800. Everything's fine, but the Polycom doesn't receive incoming calls (whether external, nor internal Teams-calls. Outgoing calls to external numbers and internal Teams members are working fine. 

Does anyone had the same issue and knows how to handle this?

Also we want to make sure our Office 365 account is configured correctly for this device. Perhaps some of you could send a get-csonlineuser from a working account of yours, so we can compare this to our account. This would be a great help, because Microsoft couldn't help us. 

Thanks in advance. 

Best regards 
Jeff Baral

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Microsoft Teams on Polycom Trio 8800 - incoming calls doesn't work

Hello @Jeff Baral ,

welcome to the Poly Community.

Do you get a missed call?

What is your user setup aka as shown => here <=  Islands, Skype for Business or Teams only?

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 5
Occasional Visitor

Hello @SteffenBaierUK,

thank you for your response.

We don't get a missed call.

Our setup is Teams only.

Best regards

Jeff Baral

Message 3 of 5
Occasional Visitor

Hello,

do you have an idea what to do here?

Message 4 of 5
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello @Jeff Baral ,

The community contains these troubleshooting steps:

Jan 17, 2017 Question:How can I troubleshoot simple Skype for Business, LYNC or Office365 issues?

Resolution: Have a look => here <=

The next step would be to open a ticket.

In order to raise a support ticket, you need to work with your Poly reseller as they need to do this for you.

End Customers are unable to open a ticket directly with Poly support.

If this is some sort of an Internet discounter providing your MAC address or your Poly devices serial will enable us to look up who would be able to support you. This may not be who you purchased the Poly device from.

If the unit is no longer within the warranty please be prepared to Pay Per Incident / PPI. This is all outlined in detail here

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 5 of 5